Monday, June 30, 2008

Tyson, You're Next...

BT, you need to update your blog or else I will substitute this teething ring for your KNUCKLES! Life is good for me here in Tallahassee; I have two people in this house that feed, clean, and play with me. That's nice. They both recently "upgraded" to some new kind of phone, and keep pointing it at me. This is usually followed by laughter. There's also a comment or two concerning "No Apple Allowed," but I'm not sure.

Also, my grandparents just visited from Denmark for a week, and that was fun! But the biggest news is that I started Day Care today with my friends at Gwen Cherry, also known as The Coolest Place on Earth. Daddy said that he would be there all day if he didn't have a job.

It rains a lot these days, and I have noticed a furry creature scurrying around the house. She makes the sound I've heard from Moo Baa La, but I haven't been able to catch her yet. She should watch out though.

Also, someone named Bridgeman has lost his email account in France; at least that's what Dad says. Maybe he can fix that soon or else he could suffer the same fate as BT!

And finally, I'm excited for Mom and Dad to see some Bat movie in a few weeks. They never stop yakking about it. Until next time, may your rice cereal be of the right consistency. GDP out.

No comments: