Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Boo Boo

The end of summer as we know it finds Mr. GDP a very happy boy. We've had a great summer, and are looking forward to a great school year--although it's hard to believe that ENP and I will have to go back to work every day in a few weeks. A few thoughts between now and my next post.

Dark Knight--amazing the first time, and even better the second. Thank you, Christopher Nolan and Company, for a real masterpiece that may be enjoyed on many levels. Wow.

New Star Wars: I think it must be a cartoon because George Lucas can no longer find human beings to star in his crappy movies. Makes me naseous.

Blake's new piece: I think the commissioner shall be very happy; I love it.

Gabriel's new hair cut and his Day Care: Awesome.

And in other great news, I'm getting a new computer at work, which hopefully will pair nicely with all of this crazy-expensive recording gear.

More later! Bridgeman, are you alive? Do you have email? Do you read blogs? JP

2 comments:

Brightfish said...

Finally--something new to read!

What a cute picture! Isn't it crazy how fast that first summer goes? Returning to work was impossibly hard--but only for a day. It got much easier. Then we immediately start counting down to next summer...

Keep the posts coming! Sunny

Blake said...

Thanks for the mention. Hopefully the piece will be available for performance soon. Oh, and I'm back on the boards! Enjoy!!